Hornby Physiotherapy is open for face to face appointments
What to do when you arrive for your appointment.
1. Please arrive 5 minutes before your allocated appointment time.
2. Please use the COVID tracer QR code on entering the clinic.
3. Please use the hand sanitiser on entering and leaving the clinic. It will be on a table before you enter the clinic. Maintain social distancing where possible.
4. Please ensure your contact details are up to date for our contact tracing register.
5. If you bring a support person they will also need to provide their contact details for the tracing resgister.
6. Your physiotherapist will wear appropriate PPE as required by the Ministry of Health, however if you would like to wear a mask or gloves please feel free to do so.
7. Payment by eftpos or internet banking is preferred however we will take cash payments. When making payment please stand behind the marked line and either use the eftpos terminal or place cash on the counter.
8. Don't forget to sanitise as you exit the clinic.
9. Telehealth video calling appointments are available. Please phone the clinic to discuss how to do this if you would like to.
If you have any of the following symptoms, have just returned from overseas or have been exposed to COVID-19 please do not attend your appointment.
Symptoms - cold, flu, runny nose, sore throat, loss of sense of smell with or without fever.